Tuesday 2 April 2013

lip colour of the week!!! Maybelline super stay 150 on and on pink


this weeks lip colour of the week is...

 a pretty pink from Maybelline...






so Maybelline has a range of lipsticks, super stay 14 hour, I haven't actually worn this lipstick on my lips for 14 hours but when I tested a bit on my hand in the shop it stayed on my hand for aaaaages, scrubbing power may be needed to get it off, it was slightly easier to get of my lips!!! 
the lipstick went on like a normal lipstick, after a few seconds of being on it felt a bit sticky but that didn't last.
the lipstick has a hint of a shimmer, it doesn't have as much of a moisturising feel as a creamy lipstick but it is not really drying either.
the colour is just a really pretty pink, a pink pink. it can look lighter pink in some lights and darker pink in others.
the lipsticks come in a great range of colours, I may see how this one lasts when eating and things then I may find the coraly one being bought for my lipstick stash  



love  Alice


I would love it if you follow me with bloglovin click here

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to mention, I liked this article. It was helpful.
    Keep on posting!|
    urmrah service chennai

    ReplyDelete